Website by mychildcare.co.uk
Robin Out of School and Holiday club is based in Snodland and serves children aged 4-
Our club follows the ‘playwork’ principles and offer lots of free play and free choice activities.
We strongly support and value the partnership between us and the parents of the children in our care.
We work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
Our activities are fully supervised by our experienced and well qualified team of staff, all DBS checked to an enhanced level.
Our staff are first aid qualified, trained in child protection, safeguarding, and food handling.
Thank you for looking at our website! We are an Out of School and Holiday Club based in Snodland, Kent.
Our aim is to encourage and enable children to develop quickly in their early years and do all that we can to ensure that they have the best possible start in life.
The children can benefit from our huge outdoor space which allows for discovery and adventure, also a wide range of activities and plenty of free play all in a comfortable, safe and welcoming environment.
Robin Out of School Club was registered by Ofsted in April 2016 to meet the growing demand from parents and schools for flexible, affordable childcare during out of school hours, that is, before school, after school and during the busy school holidays.
Our Ofsted registration number is EY497531. We are also a Ltd company. View our Ofsted report here.
Our setting was graded ‘Good’ for our first Inspection in May 2018.
Our policies comply with the purpose and aims of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). They can be seen on request.
Get in touch to discuss any areas of our service or if you would like a place at our breakfast and after school club.
Valley Invicta Primary • Pollyfield Close • Snodland • Kent • ME6 5GR
SCHOOLS WE SERVE
• Snodland C of E Primary School
• St. Katherine’s Primary School
• Valley Invicta Primary -
Spaces are limited to 15 children per day as we are following the new updated Government Guidelines to ensure the safety of the children and staff! For further information regarding the guidance for out of school clubs please see link here.
We want to ensure all children, parents and staff are kept safe, therefore we have made some changes to the way we operate:
• We have created bubbles with no more than 15 children in each to maintain space
• Increased hand washing and sanitising for both children and staff throughout the day
• The holiday club now closes at 5.30pm to allow thorough deep cleaning after each session
• Only one adult is allowed on site to drop off and collect children and requested to socially distance when in the building
• Staff will now sign the children in and out on your behalf
Children will eat and do activities with those in their bubbles
• There will be plenty of outdoor play if the weather permits
• If anyone on site shows symptoms, they will be isolated away from the group until collected.
Should anyone in your household have symptoms, please remember to let us know and to self-